Doggie Clothing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 11 February 2002 12.05pm

Being the VERY proud owner of a fantastically complicated but stylish Chuhuahua I purchased a smashing doggie T shirt for him from the King's Road on Sunday. Now I don't want to have to go to the King's Road for all my doggie shopping..

Having surfed for 'far too long' now for an internet site that sells UK doggie clothing...and come up with nothing I wondered if there was anyone out there who also has doggie clothing tendancies and could help me out?

Does anyone know of an internet doggie clothing site that is based in the UK? Or miraculously/ideally in the South London or SE1 area?

Chance would be a fine thing..

Bet I have no luck with this...

Sigh..
Back to the doggie drawing board...

Rosie
PS I know about Pet's Pyjamas by the by...
Monday 11 February 2002 6.33pm
Rosie,

If you have too much money then perhaps you can buy us all a beer?

How about burberry?

Regards,

David
Tuesday 12 February 2002 8.22am

Yawn...
Good morning David...
Thank you for your suggestion of Burberry...but he's already got a little green waxed jacket and I think those enforced brands can look a little ostentacious and passe, don't you? But I DO appreciate your having responded and you are quite right in that Burberry do do a very decent (if not expensive) range. (ooerr...scuse the 'do do' bit...hehe)

Yes, what about setting up an SE1 Drinking forum? We could all meet at the Firestation (Waterloo)? But I MUST bring my chuhuahua...and someone has to take the minutes..

My only reservations:
a) I certainly can't and won't buy anyone drinks as
i) I'm too mean and
b) I'm too mean

and
b) I don't really do 'people' or friends very well...

Now husbands...I do...in fact too many of them..
but anything else gets horribly complicated..disappointing and a waste of all my extraordinary wonderful efforts..

But am open to suggestions: Has a SE1 Drinking Committee forum been done before?

Now at this point James Hatts will leap to our statistical and historial rescue quoting precise details....

You just wait and see..

Yours all ears..
Rosie
PS What do the girlies think?
Tuesday 12 February 2002 11.01am
well here's a good tip for a doggy wooly. cut the end off and old sock make too leg holes, voila a doggy jumper and wont cost you a penny. often seen being modelled by a trendy 14yr old yorkie in Bermondsey spa !!

Mart
Tuesday 12 February 2002 11.20am

Dear Mart

Wot a fabulous idea...now depending on the type of sock it could be very nice indeed. I suppose I could sew over (or even add) to the arm/leggy holes with additional fabric...

And bob's your Uncle and Fanny's your Aunt!

Thanks. V much for this suggestion...

Rosie
Tuesday 12 February 2002 12.20pm
see could be setting an SE1 trend here, sock dogs!!

Mart
Tuesday 12 February 2002 12.51pm

Indeed...
tee hee...
R

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: