E&C: back to the drawing board?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 52
Tuesday 17 June 2008 10.34am
With Boris killing the Tram and restricting high rises to the City and Canary Wharf, and TfL fundamentally re-thinking all its projects...not to mention the inability for Southwark to move things forward, rumour has it a showdown awaits between Southwark and LGA, which will cause a re-think of E&C and delay any movement save the private developments already underway. That's the word on the street...and the reason the roundabouts will be delayed even further.
Tuesday 17 June 2008 12.30pm
After 10 years of delays whats a few more years!!
PJ
Tuesday 17 June 2008 4.34pm
It most be the worst managed regeneration project of any in the country. Southwark Council should be ashamed.
PJ
Tuesday 17 June 2008 4.35pm
Does Jackie or anyone have any insight in to what is happening?
Wednesday 18 June 2008 7.09am
There seems to be a serious logjam, and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it (long distance, I'm not really back in London till next week). But will be sure to report from the various horses' mouths ASAP
Thursday 10 July 2008 8.25am
Any news...seems to have gone very quiet!
Thursday 10 July 2008 10.17am
Tonight's the night...will report.
Thursday 10 July 2008 11.15am
...the excitement is palpable :) Am on the edge of seat....
Thursday 10 July 2008 3.57pm
Having evicted so many from Heygate, and having boarded up the flats - of which many have subsequently been squatted, and so stripped of copper etc. etc., it is a fair guess that something, surely, will happen. Maybe not?!
Friday 11 July 2008 7.58am
Darlings, I'm so sorry but there was a TOTAL mix up where I was invited to TWO meetings and thought that one was instead of the other, and went to the wrong one...so am still in the dark. But am working hard to repair the damage and am asking for a private re-run to hear the latest. You will be the first to know....
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 52

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: