Birthday Venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 30 June 2008 11.37pm
Hi,

I'm looking for a venue 2 hold a surprise 30th for my boyfriend.

I live on The Cut so looking 4 a venue in SE1, have checked out imbibe and Bar 242 any other ideas welcome.

Cheers Steph
Wednesday 2 July 2008 12.37pm
A friend of mine had a party at The Crown on Blackfriars Road recently and it was great. They laid on brilliant food and the staff and venue were lovely. Easily accessible on public transport, too.
Thursday 3 July 2008 9.11am
OK I am rather biased but you should definitely consider The Old School Yard.

It's a small walk from you but we get birthday parties every week and are used to dealing with the organisation side.

Send me a message using the site or at darren@theoldschoolyard.com if you want further info.
Monday 7 July 2008 9.13am
I think the Horse on Westminster Bridge Road which generally closes at the weekend does open on a Saturday for a private party. It's worth checking out if you've the numbers to make it work.
Pen
Monday 7 July 2008 9.15am
Hi,

We have had a couple of great parties at different venues on Bermondsey Street. Both do food (if you require it).

We had a great party upstairs at The Woolpack. We hired the top floor and they provided us with our own bar and staff.

You can also hire the upper area at Village East. The great thing about Village East is that they are open till 1am.

The staff are lovely at both places, I would highly recommend either.
Monday 7 July 2008 2.27pm
Have had good party in ruse too,very reasonably priced.They have a web site.
ruse too, 37 Law Street(off of Great Dover Street),
SE1 4DZ Tel: 02074034484
Thursday 17 July 2008 7.25pm
That's great thanx all for your suggestions.
Tuesday 29 July 2008 11.34am
Ruse Too is now closed to become a nursery school, but was at a leaving party at Ruse on Borough High Street a few weeks ago and we had a great time.
Saturday 13 September 2008 5.15am
I have booked RUSE, Tony the manager seems great, I have the restaurant side booked all evening. Food and drinks v good price for SE1.

Thanks all

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: