Vile dog owners

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 3 July 2008 12.01am
So there I was on my way home from a pleasant evening meeting when I ran into some people whose dogs were crapping and trampling over newly planted stuff. "Excuse me.." I said, Can we talk about...." I was immediately subjected to a remarkable verbal onslaught.
Unfortunately, while I volunteered my name and phone number to open a reasonable dialogue, she was having none of it and accused me of being drunk and using abusive language, I was on my own and she had three witnesses (not including the dogs). Life is just not fair and I feel very sad. Just thought I'd share.
The dogs are all pitbulls.
Ah, well.
Friday 4 July 2008 7.30am
Where was that love?
Friday 4 July 2008 10.37am
Rather not say, Jan. The owner is the sort who would slash my tyres, or worse. She's socially irresponsible and selfish in the extreme. I've reported the dog fouling and the owner to environmental services, but I'm expected to keep a record of when and where the dogs do their stuff. I have better things to do and the point is not to make me into a spy, but to ask her not to be so unpleasant.
Friday 4 July 2008 11.04am
Sorry love, i did not realise she knew you..:-( nice neighbours you've got..oh for the good old days when you got told off for chalking a hopscotch square in the flats...
Friday 4 July 2008 11.16am
Hahah - most of my neighbours arevery nice and we all get on pretty well, but it's the old "One Bad Apple" thing. Some people are so negative and destructive, aren't they?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: