Dry Cleaner in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 6 July 2008 5.10pm
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dry cleaner in SE1, close to Waterloo or Upper Ground. I have used the dry cleaners in Milroy Walk several times but they are expensive, poor quality and frankly not worth using...

Scott
Monday 7 July 2008 9.29am
I've used the dry cleaners at 13 Lower Marsh for several repairs etc and they've always done a good job at a reasonable price.

It's also worth mentioning that a new dry cleaners - a branch of Spots in Islington - is opening soon in Great Guildford Street, next to the Bankside Community Space.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 7 July 2008 3.58pm
Having used a few near work with very mixed results (often resulting with shirts coming back with more stains than they went in with...) I now use Tower Bridge Dry Cleaners on Tower Bridge Road for my shirts and they seem to be pretty good - friendly and efficient. Think they also collect/drop off for free, although I haven't used that service so can't comment.

Out of the way and more expensive but I still take my more expensive items (suits for their annual service!) to five star dry cleaners in Islington - they do a really good job (but prices reflect that).
Monday 7 July 2008 5.54pm
Great - thanks for the suggestions. Think I will try Lower Marsh...

S

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: