I kissed the BOSS

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 11 July 2008 8.05am
Oh the ecstacy of it! The frustration of finding my self at the wrong bloody meeting last night was totally alleviated by meeting, talking to and finally kissing Mr. Hatts Senior!!! You are all jealous I know, but there you go. What a charmer! Like father like son and all that. I'm still basking in the excitement.
Friday 11 July 2008 8.44am
I think a cold shower, a larger brandy and a lie down in a darkened room - in that order - is called for. And don't tell the Prof!
Friday 11 July 2008 10.00am
Did he take his pipe out before kissing?

(For those who've never seen the BOSS of them all - have a look here: http://preview.tinyurl.com/5pb5em )

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 11 July 2008 10.08am
Yeah yeah...very funny. You're all just seething with jealousy.
Friday 11 July 2008 11.10am
And I thought your post meant you'd kissed Boss St Bloke so was going to ask if James Hatts had been there to photograph the occasion ...
Friday 11 July 2008 11.20am
I thought you meant you'd had a snog with Bruce Springsteen!
Friday 11 July 2008 12.11pm
chuckalata wrote:
I thought you meant you'd had a snog with Bruce Springsteen!

I was about to post the exact same though!
Friday 11 July 2008 3.24pm
Oh do get a grip all of you. Who else but the magnificent Mr. Hatts is the boss? And Boss St.Bloke is now engaged in looking for a job, which will take all of us some getting used to - he didnt even come to lunch today.
Friday 11 July 2008 4.32pm
Ah, Jackie, but Suntory BOSS is the boss of them all, since 1992, and I think that predates the SE1 website.

Should James and the Suntory BOSS (whose avatar on Earth is Tommy Lee Jones) slug it out to see who can legitimately claim the title? And should the winner be given the keys to No 1, Boss House, Boss Street? And who will Boss St Bloke support in this clash of the titans?

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 11 July 2008 4.49pm
No NO Ivanhoe, you havent been paying attention. I'm talking about Mr. Hatts SENIOR, father of a/m James.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: