Old Glossy Magazines

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 12 July 2008 1.52pm
I have absolutely piles and piles of glossy "home" magazines (House & Garden, Living, World of Interiors etc). They are all in perfect nick, and were very expensive, and I cant bear to chuck them into the re-cycling. However they are taking over the house. I would like them to go to hospital/dentist/clinic waiting rooms. When I tried giving them to my local GP I found that the receptionists were taking them and not giving them to the patients, so I stopped. I'd really like them to go to someone who'd share them around. ANyone in SE1 with a community based project or a waiting room for something, do please let me know. They are very HEAVY and I'd need help shifting them.
Saturday 12 July 2008 2.30pm
I take mine to St Thomas's or Guys & pop them in their waiting rooms - they always seem really pleased with them. I'm sure a few go home with patients & staff alike but hopefully they remember to bring some back with them too !
Monday 14 July 2008 1.03pm
I work in Radiotherapy at St.Thomas' and we would really appreciate any magazines - we are on the Lower ground floor of Lambeth Wing.
Tuesday 15 July 2008 10.07am
We'd love them in the British School of Osteopathy waiting room in 118 Southwark Bridge Road!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: