Viva Verdi- anyone like live opera?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Ivanhoe Wednesday 16 July 2008 3.29pm
Really, Longlaner? That's quite an accolade, given we've got so many restaurants around here.

(I've only been to Tentazione once. Food and service were v. good, but atmosphere was a bit low key for it to the best in SE1 - rather than "really good in SE1" - imho. I'd go there again happily, though, if anyone wants to invite me. Even more happily if anyone else wanted to pay ;0))

Best restaurant in SE1 would make a good thread topic though, don't you think? (I think I'd vote for Blueprint Cafe.)

...if you press it, they will come.
longlaner Wednesday 16 July 2008 3.48pm
I don't mind that the atmosphere is quite low key. I'm not sure there's such stiff competition, actually. I'm going to start a thread!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions