Dark Knight dilemma

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tolstoy Wednesday 23 July 2008 4.57pm
I'm taking a date on a 2:30am showing of the Dark Knight at the Imax and am wondering how we fill the time following any drink/eats until it shows. Any suggestions/ideas?

Advertisement

lagse1 Wednesday 23 July 2008 5.05pm
you could try Arch One which is adjacent to the IMAX - has a late licence til 1ish? or the pit bar at the old vic which is open late too
moriarty Wednesday 23 July 2008 7.37pm
'Do a little dance, make a little love. Get down tonight, get down tonight.'
Karen I Wednesday 23 July 2008 8.55pm
Is this a first date? Do you want to impress? How about a midnight picnic by the river? A bottle of chilled wine, some grown-up nibbles, and to complete the scene, take a spare glass for a tee-light.
Tolstoy Thursday 24 July 2008 6.02am
Pit bar it is, thanks Lags, Canteen at the RFH for a nibble and I might just put on the romantic display, Karen. I must be losing my touch for forgetting that little flourish. As for Moriarty's suggestion, I'll work my charm as long as that isn't a Phil Collins lyric.
Beowulf Thursday 24 July 2008 8.25am
Let us all know how it goes!
moriarty Thursday 24 July 2008 4.52pm
Tolstoy wrote:
Pit bar it is, thanks Lags, Canteen at the RFH for a nibble and I might just put on the romantic display, Karen. I must be losing my touch for forgetting that little flourish. As for Moriarty's suggestion, I'll work my charm as long as that isn't a Phil Collins lyric.

KC and the Sunshine Band.

2nd dates are much easier if you are a lesbian as it is normally the 2nd date when they move in together.
jackie rokotnitz Thursday 24 July 2008 8.18pm
Thanks for sharing that with us Moriarty....did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.
markadams99 Thursday 24 July 2008 8.49pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.

Me too.
JessicaKennedy Friday 25 July 2008 10.29am
markadams99 wrote:
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.

Me too.

Oh bummer! I've been looking forward to it...

And moriarty, that's definitely my very favouritest advice I've ever seen on a forum...

Jessica x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions