Dark Knight dilemma

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 23 July 2008 4.57pm
I'm taking a date on a 2:30am showing of the Dark Knight at the Imax and am wondering how we fill the time following any drink/eats until it shows. Any suggestions/ideas?
Wednesday 23 July 2008 5.05pm
you could try Arch One which is adjacent to the IMAX - has a late licence til 1ish? or the pit bar at the old vic which is open late too
Wednesday 23 July 2008 7.37pm
'Do a little dance, make a little love. Get down tonight, get down tonight.'
Wednesday 23 July 2008 8.55pm
Is this a first date? Do you want to impress? How about a midnight picnic by the river? A bottle of chilled wine, some grown-up nibbles, and to complete the scene, take a spare glass for a tee-light.
Thursday 24 July 2008 6.02am
Pit bar it is, thanks Lags, Canteen at the RFH for a nibble and I might just put on the romantic display, Karen. I must be losing my touch for forgetting that little flourish. As for Moriarty's suggestion, I'll work my charm as long as that isn't a Phil Collins lyric.
Thursday 24 July 2008 8.25am
Let us all know how it goes!
Thursday 24 July 2008 4.52pm
Tolstoy wrote:
Pit bar it is, thanks Lags, Canteen at the RFH for a nibble and I might just put on the romantic display, Karen. I must be losing my touch for forgetting that little flourish. As for Moriarty's suggestion, I'll work my charm as long as that isn't a Phil Collins lyric.

KC and the Sunshine Band.

2nd dates are much easier if you are a lesbian as it is normally the 2nd date when they move in together.
Thursday 24 July 2008 8.18pm
Thanks for sharing that with us Moriarty....did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.
Thursday 24 July 2008 8.49pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.

Me too.
Friday 25 July 2008 10.29am
markadams99 wrote:
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
did anyone enjoy the Dark Knight? I went today and was bored rigid.

Me too.

Oh bummer! I've been looking forward to it...

And moriarty, that's definitely my very favouritest advice I've ever seen on a forum...

Jessica x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: