Lazy, Tanner Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 25 July 2008 1.59pm
Anyone know what's happened to the Lazy bar? It's been closed for a few days now and looks a mess inside
Friday 25 July 2008 6.24pm
I'll reply to my own post!

I think it has closed down. Maybe the management had a blow-out on the final night and trashed the place???
Sunday 27 July 2008 9.23am
I heard they had a blow out party and then cleared off. They've taken the cool photos from the wall and the leather sofas. Don't know why they cleared off but the place looks a mess.
AD
Tuesday 29 July 2008 7.32pm
The landlord drunk the profits alledgedly.
Shame as it was the best pub in the area, and the staff were always lovely.
Wednesday 30 July 2008 7.45am
Doesn't the landlord live over the pub ? I wonder if he has moved out of there too.
Wednesday 30 July 2008 5.06pm
Darryl decided that all the idiots, violence and drugs that dogged the bar was too much hassle. It's tragic - he had plans to open a restaurant over the pub (he was a chef) but after his baby came along a couple of months ago he decided all the grief was too much and moved to Wales.
Wednesday 30 July 2008 7.39pm
Bill wrote:
Darryl decided that all the idiots, violence and drugs that dogged the bar was too much hassle. It's tragic - he had plans to open a restaurant over the pub (he was a chef) but after his baby came along a couple of months ago he decided all the grief was too much and moved to Wales.

What a shame - only went their once, but the staff were nice and I liked its 'off Bermondsey Street' location away from the masses at the weekend.
Wednesday 30 July 2008 8.23pm
strange, been there a few times, and friends of mine go there very often, never any sign of idiots, violence or drugs, just nice friendly local people.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: