Looking for an electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 26 July 2008 9.05am
I had a hard time finding a really good electrician, but I would recommend the one who has done a few tough jobs for me. You can reach Angelo on 078 5076 7283.

Monday 28 July 2008 10.47am
Susan-are you simply a satisfied customer sharing the good news -or is this simply a thinly disguised advert -over to you James!

Monday 24 November 2008 10.42pm
I have just used Angelo, the electrician. When I contacted him he was on holiday but rang me back that same day. He arrived when he said he would and was professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend him. You can contact him by email Angelo@glennies.net or tel 078 5076 7283.
Tuesday 25 November 2008 7.49pm
christianna wrote:
Susan-are you simply a satisfied customer sharing the good news -or is this simply a thinly disguised advert -over to you James!

I can vouch for Angelo - he done some electrical work for me and was very good - I used him because he was recommended by other members of this forum in the past.
Wednesday 26 November 2008 8.40am
Local man Ritchie 07515 510 653 is fitting my electric shower,
doing a fine job, explaining the process step by step,
and building in a capacity to upgrade the model should I want to in the future.
I'd happily recommend him.
Thursday 27 November 2008 9.33am
I've also used Angelo and can recommend him.
Monday 22 December 2008 4.42pm
Re the wonderful Angelo Avella, electrician

If you want a service that goes well beyond the “call of duty”, call Angelo Avella.

The electrical bit is prompt and efficient. I needed to replace some ceiling light fittings. At the same time a curtain pole had been knocked down by my existing tenant, and I had new tenants coming in a few days. I'm not all that handy. I asked Angelo I could borrow a drill when he came.

I didn't need to borrow the drill- not only did Angelo do all the lights in record time, he put the curtain rail up for me as well. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, now all his customers might want little extras.

Then, when he found out I needed a new washing machine, he recommended a company that will replace my old one with a similar model and take away the old one all in the one service. Angelo even comforted me when I had some difficult tenants. So for all round workmanship, professionalism, customer care, counselling skills, and being a lovely bloke, call the appropriately named Angelo!
Monday 22 December 2008 5.24pm
I have used Angelo on several occasions, friendly, reliable and properly priced.

Appreciate that some may be slightly cynical but have no connection and think he is the best work/tradesman I have come across in years.
Thursday 15 January 2009 10.30pm
Angelo has done a couple of jobs for me - first one was replacing a water heater timer and second one was replacing a bathroom extractor fan.

I found him to be very prompt, professional and reasonably priced.

Would have no hesitations in recommending him.

Contactable at angelo@glennies.net or 07850 767 283.
Thursday 2 April 2009 11.04am
I would definately recommend Rory who came at very short notice to help me out. His number is 07941753860. He did a good job and was punctual and friendly. He was also very flexible as I kept changing my mind about things !!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: