Looking for an electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
annib70 Monday 6 July 2009 9.53pm
Angelo, was great. I definitely recommend him and I will be using his services in the future. A really thorough job
thank you.

contact him at angelo@glennies.net or 07850 767 283.
BoroughSimon Tuesday 28 July 2009 8.49am
I would highly recommend Angelo too. He has been over to me a few times now. I would/will use him every time I need an electrician. Excellant reliable and a very friendly chap.
deniseh Monday 12 October 2009 10.36am
On the basis of previous recommendations on this forum, I booked Angelo Avella, electrician 07850 767 283 to carry out various lighting repair and installation works for the office where I work near Borough Market. He has proved friendly, efficient and turned up when he said he would on more than one occasion. We are pleased with his work. Denise
EW Friday 6 November 2009 7.04pm
Another recommendation for Angelo (Contact: 07850 767283). He's always efficient, reliable, and a nice guy - he even tidied up some of the work of a previous electrician in our new flat when he came to do another job. Absolutely no connection, just highly recommended. Emma
andrewharris Thursday 16 December 2010 11.38am
Another vouch for Angelo and his friendly team. Reliable and meticulous, and a font of historical trivia to boot.
lucysalisbury Thursday 16 December 2010 1.55pm
How much an hour is Angelo or is it per job basis

I used a carpenter recommended on this site by a few posters and he was incredibly expensive
Ales Monday 23 July 2012 9.36pm
I was looking for electrician and found here Angelo.

He is amazing guy, friendly and very helpfull. Even if you just need to see what is the problem, he will come around and have a look and not charge you for that.

He does his job great, and he is very happy on what he does that is why he makes his customers happy.

I would very strongly recommend him and I can guarantee that he will do great job.

Well done ANGELO:))
lucysalisbury Tuesday 24 July 2012 5.04pm
I have used Angelo and would definitely recommend as well. Thumbs up for him
bettybill2 Thursday 26 July 2012 3.08pm
Thanks for these recommendations. It's good to know of tried and true experts.

I have a newish question: I am wondering if it's advisable to use an electrician who is not registered with NICEIC? I know a lot of people do. But I wonder what happens if something is not done to standard? I've gotten some quotes from both NICEIC and non NICEIC registered electricians, and obviously the prices differ, so I'm tempted to go with the lower price.

I'd love some advice on this.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions