Domestic cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
rmw
Monday 4 August 2008 12.48pm
Hi

i'm new to the area and I'm looking for a cleaner a couple of hours to week to clean and maybe do some ironing - anyone got any recommendations?

I live just off Tooley Street near Boss Street and would like someone who cleans around there already and comes recommended.

Thanks!

RMW
Sunday 10 August 2008 11.31pm
I am Latin American guy called James. I have at least 6 years experience of cleaning houses and offices.

My duties include shopping, preparing light meals, cleaning, dusting, gardening, and general housework.
I have a British Residence and National Insurance Number.I have excellent References and am highly recommended by all my clients,minimun 2 hours a week or every 2 weeks,all my clients are around London Bridge (near Station), Borough, Liverpool St Keninngton, Bermondsey, Canary Wharf,Nothing Hill Gate,am available any day except wednesday.If you are interested
Please telephone me on 07950724349 / 02085583560 or email me at jamesretre@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I will provide you with an excellent service
Thanks
James R.
HAQ
Wednesday 13 August 2008 8.59am
Hi I have recommended my cleaner to a few people on here and I think they are happy with her. If you would like her contact details please feel free to send me a message. She is Lithuanian, charges 8-9 an hour (I pay her 9). She is very trustworthy and reliable and is very careful with our keys. She does ironing too.
Wednesday 13 August 2008 11.26am
Hello Toma works for me and I would recommend her highly,, I have her contact details and

You can email me or phone for a reference

Angela Hill 0207 708 5770
Wednesday 20 August 2008 7.12am
Hi.

I also live just off Tooley Street (Weston Street) and am looking for someone reliable to do a couple of hours per week. Have you found a cleaner, yet?

Sam
samlndxxx@gmail.com

rmw wrote:
Hi
i'm new to the area and I'm looking for a cleaner a couple of hours to week to clean and maybe do some ironing - anyone got any recommendations?

I live just off Tooley Street near Boss Street and would like someone who cleans around there already and comes recommended.

Thanks!

RMW
Sunday 31 August 2008 3.22pm
Yes I can recommend a very good cleaner if you are still looking - message me and I can give you her details.
Monday 8 September 2008 11.03am
I have a great cleaner. I was reccommended her by this site and I am so glad that I found her. She comes together with another lady and so they work together which is good because they get the place cleaned quickly.

She is also great at ironing and has initiative to get on and do what needs to be done. Her cleaning standards are very high too.

Her number is 0791 6143279
Wednesday 10 September 2008 2.38pm
I am a part-time local cleaner - I live at Waterloo but clean for a couple of businesses off Tower Bridge Road and one gentleman just off Borough High Street. I'm looking for another 2-3 hours per week - either cleaning an office or a house. I am reliable and can provide good references. 9/hour. Thank you, Euan (07812 208665 euanrtaylor@gmail.com)
Wednesday 10 September 2008 3.58pm
James has cleaned for me for a couple of years and is very good and very reliable

James Restrepo
Wednesday 10 September 2008 5.06pm
A person in our building (just off Long Lane - Bermondsey street end) is recommending their cleaner as per an email yesterday:

Dear all,
We have been fortunate enough to have a friend's French speaking Polish cleaning lady, who moved from Belgium to London last month.

We can totally recommend her having worked for these friends for 5 years and we have tested her skills too - great ironing and very efficient cleaning, reliable and honest. 8.00 per hour.

Further to my previous e-mail is looking she has availability on Monday and Friday mornings.........we want to keep her! Should anyone need some good help, please contact me.

kind regards

Henrietta 07958 565558
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network