Boot camp in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
ari
Sunday 17 August 2008 7.11pm
Does anyone know of any boot camps taking place in SE1? Thanks
Monday 18 August 2008 1.11pm
I shall resist making a joke about a certain venue in Grange Road... probably the wrong sort of boots and the wrong sort of camp...
Monday 18 August 2008 4.01pm
Assuming the subject of the post is not the Grange Rd venue to wich Zappomatic has kindly eluded, I'm rather confused about what is meant by a boot camp. Is it:

1. Another way of saying "jumble sale" or "boot fair".

2. Some form of disciplinary centre for delinquent youth.

3. An obscure type of public meeting that I've not heard about.
Monday 18 August 2008 5.07pm
Apple computers..?
Tuesday 19 August 2008 10.42am
is it like a teddy bears picnic?
Tuesday 19 August 2008 12.44pm
It's the latest trend - exercising while someone shouts at you, as if exercising wasn't bad enough....
Zoe
Tuesday 19 August 2008 5.33pm
I thought it was some sort of punishment centre for young people.

I have seen people being shouted at in Hyde Park, while running about, it frightens my dogs, perhaps you could try one of those. The 'instructors' dress in military fatigues, I find it odd that someone would pay to be shouted at.
Tuesday 19 August 2008 6.14pm
A simple answer to a simple question...

http://www.britmilfit.com/locations.aspx
Tuesday 19 August 2008 6.33pm
I used to do British Military Fitness in Hyde Park when I lived in W2... I loved it! All the instructors are current or ex forces and it was a seriously knackering and hard hour long workout... despite all the shouting it was lots of fun with a great group atmosphere and much better than pounding on some treadmill. No connection apart from being a former satisfied user.
ari
Wednesday 20 August 2008 8.36am
Hi I found something for Saturday mornings in this area. It was just through an ad - seems a little dodgy, like someone wanting to make a buck (or a pound!), but I shall give it a go. I shall report back if its good.

Hyde Park is a little far for me to go, though that is the type of thing I am looking for. I really lack the discipline and motivation to exercise!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: