Babysitter wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 20 August 2008 5.47pm
Is anybody out there looking for babysitting work, or perhaps you could recommend someone if you know a reliable person who loves children.

My son is 5 months and a lovely easy going little boy. We live opposite Bermondsey Square, so somebody local would be good as we can't drop you home after as we don't have a car.

Thanks in anticipation, Katy
Friday 22 August 2008 2.15pm
Hi Katy,

I live on Harper Road so im not too far from you. Ive been looking for some babysitting jobs around the area and this sounds perfect. I am a mother of 1, she is 2.5 years old and would love or if you can except me and my daughter for the job. She doesnt start preschool till september and when she does she will only attend 3 hours for 3 days. Would be great for the both kids to interact and i would be honoured to look after your son. Please do let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Edwena.
Thursday 18 September 2008 6.25pm
Hi Katy,

I'm also looking for babysitting work at the moment, and live in Nelson Square, again not too far from you. I've just completed a teacher training course in addition to being a qualified nursery nurse for a number of years. I don't have a great deal of baby-sitting experience although I regularly look after my six month old nephew.

Hope to hear from you,

Tracey.
Friday 19 September 2008 8.38am
If there are any registered child-minders on or near to Tooley Street who can look after a happy one year old boy on weekday afternoons please reply/send a private message. Thanks.
Thursday 13 November 2008 7.35pm
Hi Lucy,
Are you still looking for a babysitter? I am looking to do some babysitting. I live about 5 mins from you on Copperfield Street & adore children :)

I am reliable and trustworthy. I have over 10 years experience of babysitting & can supply references easily ( I was with 2 families for over 6 yrs). I am 29yrs old & work at the Guardian by day. Do let me know if you are interested to meet.
Thanks! Lucie
Tuesday 28 July 2009 5.23pm
Katy wrote:
Is anybody out there looking for babysitting work, or perhaps you could recommend someone if you know a reliable person who loves children.
My son is 5 months and a lovely easy going little boy. We live opposite Bermondsey Square, so somebody local would be good as we can't drop you home after as we don't have a car.

Thanks in anticipation, Katy
I can help you with the right rate. I have 2 kids (3 and 5 years old) and a teenage babysitter wich I pay with 5euro per hour. She's satisfied and makes a great job with the two children of my. So...I think this is the right price. Good luck!
Wednesday 29 July 2009 4.58pm
should be very miserly to pay 5$ per hour to a babysitter. the normal price is at least 7$ per hour.
Thursday 30 July 2009 9.26am
If you want to PM me I will give you the details of my baby-sitter. I think you should take a recommendation from someone, rather than just replying to people on this forum saying they will babysit.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: