Chicken Sizzler, Tooley Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 21 August 2008 11.37am
Closed - temporary or permanent, I'm not sure - with an Environmental Health Notice pinned to the door giving the reason as "rat infestation, mouse infestation, inadequate hot water supply and filthy conditions".

Not entirely suprised, but it'd be nice if they least tried to keep the place clean. Hopefully something nicer will replace it.
Thursday 21 August 2008 12.43pm
Delightful. Needless to say nobody bothered with a restaurant review..............
Thursday 21 August 2008 5.22pm
There are reviews and pictures here Gary
Thursday 21 August 2008 8.54pm
Personally, I don't eat anything to which (whom?) I have not been introduced and wrung it's pretty little free-range neck with my own fair hands.
Water-forced, anti-biotic-filled, growth -hormonally challenged steak anyone?
"Here, Tiddles....."
Thursday 21 August 2008 9.24pm
I appealed against their license a couple of years ago.

It was predictable that they would run a grot shop.
Good to see that "rat infestation, mouse infestation, inadequate hot water supply and filthy conditions" are ground to close it down.

Kevin
Friday 22 August 2008 8.24am
Boss Street Bloke - wonderful website! The pictures of all those shops selling all that finger' lickin' fat drippin' fried "chicken" has however left me feeling rather nauseas.
Friday 22 August 2008 9.57am
After watching Rogue Restaurants last night, it's amazing what these places can just receive a slap on the wrist for instead of a closing down.
Friday 22 August 2008 10.13am
I watched that programe to, thought of eating out again, made me feel quick ill. You never know how clean these places are until programes are aired!
Friday 22 August 2008 10.15am
no 44 is on the Old Kent Road, and I've been in!
Tuesday 26 August 2008 10.27am
I went past yesterday and it was up and running again. How can they sort out "rat infestation, mouse infestation, inadequate hot water supply and filthy conditions" in under a week??
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network