Tradesmen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 7 December 2003 12.35pm
Can anyone help with the following please?

I need my washing machine repaired. Can anyone recommend someone in the SE17 area please? Also I believe that Southwark Council have a webiste listing tradesmen recommended by people such as ourselves. Does anyone know this webiste address please.

Thanks, Alex.
Sunday 7 December 2003 12.55pm
See this page for our news story on the Southwark Council service you are looking for:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/590

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 7 December 2003 6.55pm
I got my washing machine from Lynne's in the Walworth Rd. When it went wrong I phoned them & they recommended a man called L.Milne, 07958 602845. He came promptly & didn't charge that much. This was a couple of years ago, so I don't know if he's still around, but if not it might be worth contacting Lynne's - they're the biggest private white goods shop locally & should know someone else.
jan
Sunday 7 December 2003 8.02pm
Cooks Electrical - camberwell road, just after westmoreland road and before albany road....

and the porcine element takes to the sky...
Tuesday 9 December 2003 7.52pm
Thanks everyone, especially those that recommended Cooks. Pleased to say that my washing machine is back in action. I called them up yesterday and they came round this morning. Not only were they efficient they were very reasonable priced as well. Really would recommend them.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Regards, Alex
Friday 12 December 2003 10.08pm
bit late now ur machine is back working...but for future reference or for anyone who happens to come across it londonwide domestic appliance repairs did a great job for my machine a little while back...very reasonable, flexible when they came by (pretty much any time day, or evening), and got the correct spare parts pretty quickly at great price.....07931 217860

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: