Missing Cat SE1 [Waterloo]

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 28 August 2008 8.30pm
Evening All

I am a resident of Mitre Road, SE1.

My cat went missing on 27.08.08, in the early hours of the morning.

This is a link to my page of photos of her;

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/Kaz300/Cat/?action=view&current=DSCN0696.jpg

She is quite scared of strangers but she is not at all aggressive.

Please could anyone who sees/ thinks they might have seen her please contact me via this thread.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Karen
Friday 29 August 2008 8.12am
I am sorry for you, I know how you feel. Our cat went missing for 3 1/2 weeks and we went insane with worry. We put up colour posters all round our immediate streets and put leaflets through all doors in the streets around but in the end, when we had pretty much given up hope, he was found in a garden, some distance away from where we had been postering and leafleting, and the lovely chaps who found him took him to the vet. Our cat is microchipped so the vet got in touch but I would suggest you take a card with a photo and number round to the local vets in case anyone takes her in.

I do hope she comes home soon, I shall keep an eye out.

Regards Cate
Friday 29 August 2008 8.44am
She looks so much like a cat my family had when I was a kid. Best of luck getting her back quickly.
Friday 29 August 2008 5.05pm
What a lovely cat. Battersea Dogs home has just started this web page to help owners trace missing cats:

http://www.lostcatkit.org.uk/

I really hope you find her soon, good luck keep us updated.
Friday 29 August 2008 9.23pm
Hello all
Thank you all very much for your comments
We got a call this morning and she is now back home safe and well :-)
She was found stuck behind a flower pot but was trapped so couldn't get out, but she is alright now after checking her over.
Can't tell you how relieved I am, especially after seeing a fox on my search last night!
Thank you again for your comments
Karen
Friday 29 August 2008 10.52pm
Excellent news! Thanks for letting us know.
Saturday 30 August 2008 8.56pm
I am so pleased for you.
Thursday 4 September 2008 12.34pm
Delighted she's safe, well and home. Mine's asleep on the bed and is a 'Flat Cat' lol.

Love the pics btw x
Thursday 4 September 2008 9.12pm
Yey! I'm so pleased for you.

Jessica

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: