New Argos Extra store in Old Kent Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 29 August 2008 5.16pm
did i miss something ? i walked through the okr tesco car park this afti and saw argos extra signs on what was a random furniture store in that so called "retail park" next door to the tesco. i know it's not very exciting, but hadn't realised it had changed.
Friday 29 August 2008 8.29pm
Thats interesting to know, was it open??
Monday 1 September 2008 7.39am
no not yet i think it opens next week-an Argos extra plus parking is a great addition to the area
Monday 1 September 2008 8.55am
Noticed this for the first time on Sunday - agree that it is a good addition to the area and will be using it for anything I can't find in Tesco!
Tuesday 2 September 2008 8.12pm
The "Harvey's" furniture store had a fire. I don't know what happened or even when.

I'm concerned about the traffic as there is nowhere to park at the Argos on Walworth Road so I'm sure there will be lots more traffic now.
Thursday 4 September 2008 2.50pm
I cycled past about an hour ago & thier sign says opens 10 September.

There are chunky catalogues to take away outside the main entrance.
Friday 5 September 2008 8.00am
Does anyone know when the store opens?

Wondering if anyone in here works for argos? How do i apply for a job as sales assistant? Ive tried online, but no option and i keep calling the recruitment line and no one ever answers.

Pls feedback would be apprieciated.
Friday 5 September 2008 8.23am
There is another thread already about this new Argos store. It opens on 10th September.
Friday 5 September 2008 8.39am
[threads merged]

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 5 September 2008 8.32pm
Thats interseting I read September the 13th last weekend so they must have moved it forward.

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: