Need to find wedding reception venue near SE16

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 31 August 2008 7.52pm
am getting married in feb nx yr and am looking for a hall /hotel hall to hire for my wedding reception between bermondsey and london bridge !! please help thanks
Monday 1 September 2008 8.37am
My friend is getting married soon and had the same problem-Southwark council has a list of tennants halls for hire which you can get from their web site - the best thing to do if you want a hall is to arrange to go and see them to see if they have what you want for caterers disabled access etc. There are lots of resturants in the area that will do wedding receptions and pubs as well-there are some threads on this site from the past worth looking at
Monday 1 September 2008 8.42am
oh thank you very much !! i will look in to it !! thank u for ur help
Monday 1 September 2008 9.06am
Jerwood Space (union st se1) have a lovely reception area if your numbers arent too high. They did our service there too- fantastic day...
Monday 1 September 2008 10.02am
were abouts in union st ? there will be about 30 to 40 people coming
Monday 1 September 2008 11.11am

there is a web site called which may help you find a pub which may have suitable facilities or your reception if you went down that route
Monday 1 September 2008 11.57am
I often see wedding receptions in Bermondsey Village Hall. It's functional as it is but the good thing about it is you can make it your own, decorate how you like.
Monday 1 September 2008 12.04pm
yes i would like that but the phone number to the village hall doesnt work ! so dont know what to do !!
Monday 1 September 2008 12.30pm
I'll go and have a look after my coffee and see if the phone number on the notice board is different....
Monday 1 September 2008 12.34pm
oh thank you very much that would help me a lot !!!! thank you
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: