B&B / Hotels SE1/Flat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 4 September 2008 5.13pm
I wonder if anyone knows of a reasonably priced Hotel or B&B in the London/Tower Bridge area - other than Travel Lodge, at 110+ per night!

Very soon I will need to decamp for up to a week, whilst work is done on my bathroom and bedroom, following a leak and resulting damage,in my almost new flat[modern build...pish].

I would like to remain as close to home as possible [City Walk], so I can pop into the flat as and when.

I'll carry on looking online but personal recommendations are welcome.

If someone would like a flat[and even a cat] looked after for a week, even better. I'm a domestic God.
lol.

Looking at w/c 15th or 22nd September......if the contractors can extract a digit.

PM me if necessary. Thanks.
Thursday 4 September 2008 6.19pm
The pub on Grange Road advertises B&B rooms for a very reasonable rate. Although I can't vouch for their quality, it seems like a decent enough, friendly local boozer.
Thursday 4 September 2008 6.26pm
The apartments by Marlin at Empire Square are cheaper than that, though not actually cheap.
Thursday 4 September 2008 7.05pm
The pub on Grange Road - the Grange was the only place that sprang to my mind too.

If this is an insurance job, the insurance may pay for your accommodation.
Tuesday 9 September 2008 3.03pm
Thanks for the info. Interestingly, the Marlin apartments are 150 per night! And that's for a studio or a one bedroom. It doesn't include a Butler,though lol.

Don't fancy sleeping over a pub.....20 years ago, perhaps, but I might still check it out.
Wednesday 10 September 2008 1.47pm
Thats the pub where they banned the under thirties, the guvnor said they caused to much noise! since the ban he has had none..

I have been in there a few times and it seemed like a quite pub, they even serve food/dinner.. you could amble down and see one night.
Wednesday 10 September 2008 2.20pm
have you tried The Circle in Queen Elizabeth Street? They do shortish term lets. I had friends over from New Zealand who had a 2 bed apt for around 80 per night, for 7 day let. I can't find a website that quotes rates but try calling them. Low season and the credit crunch could mean special price!
Friday 12 September 2008 7.44pm
Thanks to all for your help. I'm deserting the area to a friend's flat, in Pimlico. Only a C10 ride away :P

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: