jack of all trades

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 12 December 2003 10.20pm
need get a bit of work done at the flat sometime pretty soon....involve putting up an internal stud wall, little bit flooring stuff, minor plumbing & electrics - anyone know anyone who might be able to take on the lot? nothing too major i don't think, and rather than have a 3/4 different tradesman was hoping someone might be aware of someone that would could handle it all. appreciate any help/suggestions
Saturday 13 December 2003 7.51am
Contact Sinan Yilmaz of Elite Decoration & Construction, 30 Elkington Point, Lollard Street, SE11 6TS 07961 412245. They do everything. Turkish family business. Have completely redone the bathroom and kitchen in my neighbour's flat, do all the maintenance on our Georgian terrace block, plus work for individual neighbours. Nice guys, very reasonable and reliable.
Tuesday 16 December 2003 5.06pm
I run a property design and refurbishment company called DRUM - operating in and around Shad Thames, where I'm based. I've done some work for a few SE1 Forum contributors in the past. Although fully booked into the New Year, I'd be pleased to meet you and see what you're after.

Kind regards

Friday 19 December 2003 9.13pm
nice one cathy & jonathon, thanks a lot. i've been putting off doing this for a while, but i think i'll get stuck into it in the new year.

Monday 5 January 2004 4.08pm
Does anyone know of a reliable odd job man capable of doing decent house repairs and decorating jobs?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: