Wednesday 10 September 2008 6.33am
We will be running a bring & take stall at the Peckham Green Fayre on Saturday 20th September, 12-6pm and we need your help.
If any of you fancy helping out on the stall for half an hour or an hour between 12 and 3pm, please let me know. If you can't, just come along for the event, as it's going to be amazing!
What to do:
If you have item or items you would like to donate, please bring them before 3pm. We will not be accepting any more donations after 3pm.
What to bring:
Bring only smallish items which can be easily carried by hand or on a bus such as, for example
- clothes (childrens', adult)
- picture frames/pictures/posters
- stationery/artists' materials
- decorating tools and materials (non-electrical)
- any other non-electrical household goods
- non-electronic musical instruments which are easy to carry
What not to bring:
- electrical goods large or small
- large bulky items of any kind
Thanks, everyone and see you soon