Mens Haircut/Grooming in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
hmeah Wednesday 10 September 2008 2.55pm
Where is a good place to get a haircut & shave in SE1, or maybe a massage/facial.... the only places i know are in west or east London! is there anyone you recommend in South East One? your experience & maybe the cost....
diogenes3 Wednesday 10 September 2008 3.11pm
talk to Dress2Kill on The Cut. I think they do that sort of thing, I have only used them for tailoring. 7620 6046
hmeah Wednesday 10 September 2008 5.38pm
wow, they look good.. the other thing is i do need a suit too.... live close to there and never knew about them.. the joys of SE1 website.. thank you again. worthwhile checking out.
moriarty Wednesday 10 September 2008 7.20pm
Valentinos on Roupell Street is really good. I always go there. Nice people. 11 quid for a hair cut.
darrenm Wednesday 10 September 2008 7.41pm
i agree with moriarty - i've being going to valentinos for years - if you want a no nonsense haircut and other bits, go there. it's a friendly good traditional barbers in my opinion, and as already said, very nice people - they remember you, and how you want your hair cut, and good value for 11. i was there again today : )
scooter Wednesday 10 September 2008 9.39pm
Nope it has to be the guys in Tabard Street, great haircuts, friendly service and some great banter all for 7 a go can't be beaten . Well done guys.
Ivanhoe Thursday 11 September 2008 1.31pm
scooter wrote:
Nope it has to be the guys in Tabard Street, great haircuts, friendly service and some great banter all for 7 a go can't be beaten . Well done guys.
+1. The banter really is surreal at times.

...if you press it, they will come.
hmeah Friday 12 September 2008 3.54pm
sure, but the old man (father) can't cut hair... the brother who uses the chair by the window is the only one who can..

i went to Valentino's today, has a wash and cut, cost me 14 quid, gave him 15.... marks out of 10, 7.5! the old man cut my hair...took his time but i guess he could have done the finishing touches a little better, like the sideburns straight!

I give it to the tabarrd guys, they reasonable price and a good haircut.. guess that is why its always so so so so busy!
SandyPandy Friday 12 September 2008 8.52pm
The hairdressers at St.Thomas' are excellent,are available for casual visitors and you don't always need an appointment.Cheery young ladies and very reasonable prices,salon is hiding by North Wing lifts.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions