Public recycling centres?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 September 2008 9.25am
http://213.86.122.166/glaBasicSearch.do?postcode=se1+3un

I've tried looking up where I can go to recycle my bottles and cans on the Recycle for London website but when I went to these locations I didn't see any recycling bins. Anyone know exactly where there is a recycling center near Bermondsey Square?

My building has one blue bin and with all the foot traffic going past it doesn't matter what you put in there -- people from the street are going to add whatever they want and then the recycling doesn't get picked up. My flat is starting to look like a landfill. Help!
Monday 15 September 2008 10.08am
There is one at the end of Great Dover Street at the corner of the Bricklayers Arms roundabout.
Tuesday 16 September 2008 8.13am
There's one at the end of Leroy Street, if that helps. You can't miss it, generally, as there's often an armchair or other furniture dumped next to it.
Tuesday 16 September 2008 10.37am
kristyb wrote:
There's one at the end of Leroy Street, if that helps. You can't miss it, generally, as there's often an armchair or other furniture dumped next to it.

That is the same one I mentioned.
Tuesday 16 September 2008 2.20pm
maurits wrote:
kristyb wrote:

That is the same one I mentioned.

Oh, right. Sorry, I'm still quite new to the area, so I don't know all the road names.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: