Tate Tower

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
bod
Monday 15 December 2003 4.59pm
For anyone still interested in the outcome of this case, judgement has been postponed until the end of January.
The Judge decided that the case presented some interesting interpretations of the European Human Rights act and how this might affect the planning process. He therefore had to weigh things up very carefully and the widespred implications of his judgement. i.e. a ruling in a particular direction could possibly constitute a landmark case.
Wednesday 21 January 2004 1.27pm
And the residents have lost:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/794
Wednesday 21 January 2004 8.11pm
No sooner was the architectural merit of Bank side power station recognized ,than it was blighted

bod
Tuesday 3 February 2004 5.22pm
it is my understanding that the resients involved in the previous appeal at the High Court will lodge an appeal at the Court of Appeal tomorrow.

the saga continues!
Sunday 8 February 2004 10.39pm
Especially as our Olympic bid will relay on London's cultural heritage .The south bank will be an important part of London's cultural festival leading up to the Olympics if we get them ,and I think we stand a good chance.

Sites like the Tate Modern flats and the Potters Fields flats ,should really be reconsidered ,by the government as part of an overview of what is in the best interests of London as a whole, as part of our bid ,as well as local communitas.

Short termisum ,quick fix, greed motivated ,narrow-minded thinking ,simply won't do .

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: