FREE Toughened Glass Sheets

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 September 2008 10.59pm
Hi all,

I have 4 sheets of toughened glass that I will offer on a first come, first served basis. I need to get rid of all of the pieces, preferably by this Friday. These would have been expensive pieces of glass. All except the glass top have never been used!

I live in SE1, just off Tower Bridge Road & inside the congestion zone. The estate that I live on has vehicle access between 8:30 & 6pm only. While the access to my flat is very good, the glass is extremely heavy to shift, so you will need a couple of strong mates & a suitable vehicle.

The measurements in cm are:

- 1 Opaque pane is 2 pieces of glass joined together(back to back). It has a hole cut for a handle (approx. 5cm diameter) 95cm wide x 114 cm long. Double thickness.

- 1 table top clear glass. 126cm wide x 202 long.

- 1 piece of frosted glass with a pattern of 2 strips of squares that run the length of the glass. The panel is 119cm wide x 257 long. The squares are 10cm square. This piece was going to be a door & has 2 x small holes for the handle.

- 1 clear piece of glass 126 wide & 213 long.

The approx. thickness of the glass is 1cm wide, except for the first piece, which is wider.

Thanks - Sharon.

077 966 24331
Wednesday 17 September 2008 1.56pm
All of these sheets of glass have now been collected - that was REALLY quick!

Many thanks - S.
Thursday 18 September 2008 9.02am
You have to love this site!
Thursday 18 September 2008 9.25am
Yes, yes I do.

In fact in our house, we don't Google it anymore, we SE1 it!

(Oddly enough I'm searching for more recommendations now...)

Best - S.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: