Refinery Bar

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Friday 5 December 2008 3.42pm
Tattie wrote:
I would say Leon is mediterrean. It has wraps, but also does moroccon meat balls and hummus. Not bad, part of a chain and you may find them elsewere as well.
I love Leon, for quick fresh food. And they do Meantime Brewery beer, if the fresh juice is just too healthy for words. I second the poster above who says it's a good place to hang out with the papers on a Sunday.

...if you press it, they will come.
jw
Friday 5 December 2008 6.54pm
Lisa932 wrote:
Awful bar, awful staff and very awful service! Avoid at all costs.

Spent a long saturday lunch there and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. It was pretty quiet but they were great.

They took time talking through the menu with us and also kindly let us try a few of the different wines on the list that we were interested in before buying.

They were really knowledgeable about their winelist too which makes a nice change!

Lisa where you there on a busy week night? Was thinking of going with some friends on a friday night but maybe on busy evenings I may be left disappointed?
Friday 5 December 2008 10.19pm
Lisa932 wrote:
Awful bar, awful staff and very awful service! Avoid at all costs.

Which place are you talking about?

First time posters giving suspiciously glowing/slating feedback on local businesses is getting very common on these boards recently.
Saturday 6 December 2008 8.41am
Lisa 932... a very suspicious posting. in fact quite obviously so. on several visits to The Refinery i have always enjoyed myself and find the staff and the venue well up to the mark
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network