Bermondsey & Rotherhithe Green Enthusiasts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 23 September 2008 5.13pm
I see on the bulletin board there's a new group meeting called the Bermondsey and Rotherhithe Green Enthusiasts. I can't get to the meeting on Wednesday but I'd like to hear more about what goes on. Is there an email or website you could post here?
Tuesday 23 September 2008 6.03pm
BARGES - Bermondsey and Rotherhithe Green Enthusiasts - launches itself tomorrow Wednesday night at 7pm at Millpond Hall. 210 Jamaica Road. By the Southwark Park Road junction. Website on the list here:

It's about better protecting those friendless green and watery spaces and getting better liaison betweeen like-minded people and Friends etc groups. Be in at the start.

07905 889 005
Tuesday 23 September 2008 10.34pm
I would love to come along to the Barges meeting, but it clashes with the Rotherhithe & Bermondsey Local History Society meeting. Hopefully I can attend in the future

Very best wishes for your launch meeting
Wednesday 24 September 2008 11.47pm
Hi, I'm really interested but I can't join the Yahoo thing because A:It won't accept any email except the yahoo one which I don't know how to access and B: when I try to join the group it keeps coming back with an error saying my message has to be under 200 characters when my message isn't even 100 characters. To be honest I've never got Yahoo to work so if you move to a better system please post it up here. I couldn't get to tonight's meeting as I was out of town, but please post future meetings.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: