Scary things in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 25 September 2008 11.21am
It's so creepy around London Bridge that I'm scared to go there. My favourite goul is the very tall spooky one who lies in wait by the tube station with leaflets.

But in fact the scariest museum around there is definitely the Blitz Experience, I almost wet myself.

BTW I'm told that builders reckoned they found a ghost when they were excavating the London Bridge Experience. It stole their power tools apparently...

Heh heh heh!!
Thursday 25 September 2008 2.47pm
Talking about ghosts, some of my colleagues refuse to go to the office loo because they think there is a ghost there that starts the hand-dryer and blocks the cubicle doors...So they go down 7 floors in order to avoid it.
Thursday 25 September 2008 3.07pm
In my dept at Guys hospital, there is definitly some spooky goings on. You think someone has walked past out the corner of your eye, then on investigation, there is no one around. My boss has heard ladies foot steps walking loudly in an area that is desolate...oh boy...i'm locking up on my own tonight:O(
Thursday 2 October 2008 3.13pm
What part of the hospital is that? What department?
When you think how many people die in hospitals, it's not surprising.
Thursday 2 October 2008 3.15pm
The superstitious fools!
What office is it?
Thursday 2 October 2008 4.03pm
Clink Street, late at night - feels like Jack the Ripper is lurking just around the corner...
Friday 10 October 2008 3.20pm
Guy's hospital is supposed to have a grey lady, the shade of a nurse, who appears -from the waist up only- when someone is about to die. *Shudder!*

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: