Reliable cleaner recommendation wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 25 September 2008 9.07pm
Does anyone know of a good, reliable cleaner who might cover SE3 (Blackheath).
Unfortunately SE3 doesn't have a fantastic forum like this one!
Saturday 27 September 2008 2.51am
hi can i ask the rate of pay and hurs you will be looking for and what kind of cleaning it needed
thanks for your time enjoy your weekend
Saturday 27 September 2008 11.11am
It seems to be a lottery. I have taken now two separate recommendations from this forum, scheduled appointments with them, and neither of them showed up!
Saturday 27 September 2008 12.05pm
Any SE1 reccomendations at all that worked out? Looking for a once a week cleaner - anyone using someone they would reccomend?
Saturday 27 September 2008 5.21pm
Sissy and her band of Bulgarian wonder-women came to my rescue, and gave my flat an amazing Spring clean this afternoon. She was another recommendation from this forum. 10 an hour per cleaner for a spring clean, 8 an hour for regular clean.

Sissy 07916 143279
Monday 29 September 2008 12.28pm
PTLondon wrote:
Any SE1 reccomendations at all that worked out? Looking for a once a week cleaner - anyone using someone they would reccomend?

I am a part-time local cleaner - I live at Waterloo but clean for a couple of businesses off Tower Bridge Road and one gentleman just off Borough High Street. I'm looking for another 2-3 hours per week - either cleaning an office or a house. I am reliable and can provide good references. 9/hour. Thank you, Euan (07812 208665 euanrtaylor@gmail.com)
Tuesday 30 September 2008 11.52pm
Hi :
I am Latin American guy called James. I have at least 6 years experience of cleaning houses and offices.

My duties include shopping, preparing light meals, cleaning, dusting, gardening, and general housework.
I have a British Residence and National Insurance Number.I have excellent References and am highly recommended by all my clients,am working are around London Bridge (near Station), Borough, Liverpool St Keninngton, Bermondsey, Canary Wharf,Nothing Hill Gate,am available any day.If you are interested
Please telephone me on 07950724349 / 02085583560 or email me at jamesretre@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I will provide you with an excellent service
Thanks
James Restrepo
E&P
Monday 6 October 2008 4.40pm
I have used this company several times and was impressed with their service- the cleaner I have had is Zdravka. She does a great spring clean service- 10 an hour.

http://www.perfectclean.co.uk/house_cleaning_services.php
Thursday 13 November 2008 2.35pm
Andrew H wrote:
Sissy and her band of Bulgarian wonder-women came to my rescue, and gave my flat an amazing Spring clean this afternoon. She was another recommendation from this forum. 10 an hour per cleaner for a spring clean, 8 an hour for regular clean.
Sissy 07916 143279

Thanks for the tip Andrew. Sissy & her sister blitzed my flat yesterday for 30 and I'm very happy with thier work. So happy I've asked them to come once a week so I no longer have to clean up after my lazy lodger.
PKM
Thursday 13 November 2008 3.06pm
I am a happy customer of perfect clean too.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: