Tuesday morning playgroups for toddlers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Julie Monday 29 September 2008 1.35pm
Does anyone know of any in the area? Thanks!
JGarcia Monday 29 September 2008 3.42pm
You don't say where in SE1 you are located. If you look at this link, it lists loads of playgroups that are on in SE1:

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/YourServices/childrenandfamilies/activities/familyactivities.html

If you are still stuck PM me for more ideas.
Jan the old one Tuesday 30 September 2008 7.07am
Julie do they still have 1 oclock clubs at geraldine mary harmsworth park? or any other park for that matter, the children could play in sand etc., and still have access to play inside a large hut..
Julie Tuesday 30 September 2008 8.51am
Hi Jan - Thanks, I think they do; but it's the mornings I need as the toddler in question has an early afternoon nap and then it's off to school to get her brother!!!
Jan the old one Tuesday 30 September 2008 9.19am
Julie...must learn to read properly..:-)
Julie Tuesday 30 September 2008 9.26am
Never mind reading ... it's crocheting we want you to do ... with us (over in the 'socials' thread!!)
Sophie Tuesday 30 September 2008 12.35pm
There's a toddler dance class at Time and Talents over in Rotherhithe (close to the big jamaica road roundabout) every tuesday from 10-11 or 11-12 called Diddi Dance - it's great, first one free, then 5 a go. Sophie

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions