The Garrison

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Tuesday 30 September 2008 10.28pm
food has been great in the past,,
last visit offered uncooked risotto, returned twice and medium rare steak offered blue.
and noticed other risottos returned later the same night

whats the story/ gone down hill?
kitchen staff seems to be entirely chinese.. what happend to the guy with the eye patch??
Wednesday 1 October 2008 3.25pm
We are very disappointed to read your comments. While complaints are rare, we do take them seriously.

Please contact me directly to discuss further - info@thegarrison.co.uk or 020 7089 9355.

Frith Hubbard
General Manager
The Garrison Public House
Wednesday 1 October 2008 4.53pm
The kitchen staff referred to are, I believe, Mongolian.
Wednesday 1 October 2008 5.18pm
the hartley...the garrison...what is happening in SE1? heard on the grapevine bermondsey kitchen not up to much these days either
jw
Wednesday 1 October 2008 9.47pm
Had a lovely meal at Village East - although tad overpriced
Wednesday 1 October 2008 10.39pm
Strada at More London is excellent, cheap, great location and very friendly staff.
Wednesday 1 October 2008 11.59pm
I ate at Bermondsey Kitchen about 6 months ago and never again. The glass of white wine was warm and the waiter certainly didnt apologise for it and brought another one back at room temperature. The food was indifferent. I had the salmon and the sauce on top was cold and the fish was not really warm. The other meals all had something wrong with them

For such an expensive place its not really worth it.
Thursday 2 October 2008 8.37am
Strada is rather a different proposition from the places under discussion. It's a chain, for starters. And More London is a far cry from Bermondsey St, I'd suggest as well...
Thursday 2 October 2008 9.49am
longlaner wrote:
Strada is rather a different proposition from the places under discussion. It's a chain, for starters. And More London is a far cry from Bermondsey St, I'd suggest as well...
1)All of 150 yds?
2)Waitrose.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 2 October 2008 10.38am
I wasn't talking about geographical remoteness...
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: