Handyman for kitchen surface repair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 3 October 2008 2.41pm
I've searched the forum and tried the recommendations but have had no reponses. Does anyone know a handyman who is willing to do a smallish job...repair kitchen surface behind sink and reseal?
Many thanks
Monday 19 January 2009 12.17am
Hi, I think i can help you with your worktop. How is it damaged and what kind of material is it? Is it a laminate worktop? I am a surface repair specialist and can most probably be of help. Thankyou Damon

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network