Quiz Nights in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 30 December 2003 12.53pm
Are there any good quiz nights in the area on weekdays? I'd love to be able to go to one that has a music round - 'cos my local's music quiz is tonight - and I can't go!

If anyone can recommend a good quiz night, that'd be good - also, if anyone wants to help me with my current music quiz questions, then please look at 'Too Quiet' on the chatter forum...
Tuesday 30 December 2003 6.55pm
Yes, I'd also love to find out about any local quiz nights. They are a great way of getting to know people in different places. But not only ones with music rounds please, as I'm useless at music. Any possible venues gratefully received.
Monday 5 January 2004 7.41pm
The Dean Swift on Lafone St in Shad Thames has Quiz Night on Sundays.
Tuesday 6 January 2004 11.25am
The Anchor Tap on Horselydown Lane just behind Starbucks on Shad Thames has a quiz every Thursday.
Tuesday 6 January 2004 7.47pm
Thanks. A bit of a way out for me, but I'll try to make it. If anyone else from Blaxkfriars/Borough/Bankside fancies going at any time, please let me know as it would be more fun to go with someone else.
Wednesday 7 January 2004 12.49pm

I walked past the Southwark (corner of Southwark St and Stoney St) a few weeks back and they had a sandwich board out the front advertising a quiz on Tuesdays.
Also (bit out of the way) - the Mayflower in Rotherhithe has a quiz on Tuesdays.
Wednesday 7 January 2004 1.20pm
Well, I'll have to think about whch ones I can go to.

A London-SE1 forum team would be interesting - there seems to be a very broad knowldge base across the contributors...
Wednesday 7 January 2004 7.06pm
Well I for one would be interested in quizing!

My best subjects are food and music.

I am totally lame at sport.

Jo.
Thursday 8 January 2004 10.08am
Yeah - I'm into music too. Give me an intro round and I'm in quiz heaven!

Post edited (08 Jan 04 10:09)
Thursday 8 January 2004 12.54pm

I'm quite a maestro at Geography!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: