If you don't live in SE1, where do you live?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6
Monday 23 April 2012 5.03pm
Amstelveen, Netherlands.
Monday 23 April 2012 6.13pm
Wow. It thought living in se16 and posting on this site made me exotic! I live near Davies. Have lived all over London, but this is the best!!!!
Tuesday 24 April 2012 2.19pm
@R.Vanderwerf - that's a fantastic first considering you've been lurking for a while!
Tuesday 24 April 2012 4.36pm
But what are you DOING on this site, R. Vanderverf? Are you a one time SE1 resident? Or a "wish I were" SE1 er?
Tuesday 24 April 2012 4.44pm
Perhaps R.V. is impressed with all the coffee shops in SE1 and thinks that we have become enlightened all of a sudden.
Tuesday 24 April 2012 6.43pm
@Jon & jackie: I've been a regular (5-6 times /year) visitor to SE1 for some years and now feel like it's my 2nd home. Regularly logging in at this forum to check waht's happening over there.

@boroughonian: ha, OK I like that one! No "coffeeshops" in my hometown (although liberals are the main political party in city council) and I prefer your pubs!

By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?
Tuesday 24 April 2012 8.49pm
R.Vanderwerf wrote:
By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?

If there were I don't think that they would advertise it.

I prefer Bielefeld Arminia, Kom op de blues!
Tuesday 24 April 2012 9.26pm
R.Vanderwerf wrote:
@Jon & jackie: I've been a regular (5-6 times /year) visitor to SE1 for some years and now feel like it's my 2nd home. Regularly logging in at this forum to check waht's happening over there.
@boroughonian: ha, OK I like that one! No "coffeeshops" in my hometown (although liberals are the main political party in city council) and I prefer your pubs!

By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?

Happy to admit that I am a Spurs fan!!
Wednesday 25 April 2012 11.45am
Peter FC wrote:
R.Vanderwerf wrote:
@Jon & jackie: I've been a regular (5-6 times /year) visitor to SE1 for some years and now feel like it's my 2nd home. Regularly logging in at this forum to check waht's happening over there.
@boroughonian: ha, OK I like that one! No "coffeeshops" in my hometown (although liberals are the main political party in city council) and I prefer your pubs!

By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?

Happy to admit that I am a Spurs fan!!

Keep taking the tablets Peter!

Tom, shouldn't that be "gehen auf den Blauen!" ?
Wednesday 25 April 2012 1.04pm
i live in bexleyheath, used to train in up until Dec, now i motorbike in


been working in the southwark area for 17 or so years
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: