If you don't live in SE1, where do you live?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6
R.Vanderwerf Monday 23 April 2012 6.03pm
Amstelveen, Netherlands.
Julia7239 Monday 23 April 2012 7.13pm
Wow. It thought living in se16 and posting on this site made me exotic! I live near Davies. Have lived all over London, but this is the best!!!!
JonR Tuesday 24 April 2012 3.19pm
@R.Vanderwerf - that's a fantastic first considering you've been lurking for a while!
jackie rokotnitz Tuesday 24 April 2012 5.36pm
But what are you DOING on this site, R. Vanderverf? Are you a one time SE1 resident? Or a "wish I were" SE1 er?
boroughonian Tuesday 24 April 2012 5.44pm
Perhaps R.V. is impressed with all the coffee shops in SE1 and thinks that we have become enlightened all of a sudden.
R.Vanderwerf Tuesday 24 April 2012 7.43pm
@Jon & jackie: I've been a regular (5-6 times /year) visitor to SE1 for some years and now feel like it's my 2nd home. Regularly logging in at this forum to check waht's happening over there.

@boroughonian: ha, OK I like that one! No "coffeeshops" in my hometown (although liberals are the main political party in city council) and I prefer your pubs!

By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?
Tom Pepper Tuesday 24 April 2012 9.49pm
R.Vanderwerf wrote:
By the way: I almost hesitate to say this at a SE1 forum .... but are there any more Tottenham Hotspur fans down here?

If there were I don't think that they would advertise it.

I prefer Bielefeld Arminia, Kom op de blues!
Peter FC Tuesday 24 April 2012 10.26pm
R.Vanderwerf wrote:
@Jon & jackie: I've been a regular (5-6 times /year) visitor to SE1 for some years and now feel like it's my 2nd home. Regularly logging in at this forum to check waht's happening over there.
@boroughonian: ha, OK I like that one! No "coffeeshops" in my hometown (although liberals are the main political party in city council) and I prefer your pubs!

Happy to admit that I am a Spurs fan!!
Debrajoan Wednesday 25 April 2012 12.45pm
Peter FC wrote:
R.Vanderwerf wrote:

Happy to admit that I am a Spurs fan!!

Keep taking the tablets Peter!

Tom, shouldn't that be "gehen auf den Blauen!" ?
wysiwyg Wednesday 25 April 2012 2.04pm
i live in bexleyheath, used to train in up until Dec, now i motorbike in

been working in the southwark area for 17 or so years
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions