Printers (not photographic)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 27 October 2008 4.18pm
Does anyone know of a printers near London Bridge/Waterloo that can print good quality personal headed papers, correspondence cards etc? I want to get some correspondence cards but would rather get something from a workshop (where I can check the quality of the card) rather than buy over the internet.

Any help much appreciated.
Monday 27 October 2008 6.03pm
I used DP Graphics for wedding invites and they were friendly, fast and good value.I would highly recommend them for printing almost anything, they are on 0207 2523700 they're near tower bridge.I thought they were excellent!
Monday 27 October 2008 7.28pm
If you changed your mind and wanted to use an internet based company, I had some good quality business cards made by http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com at a fraction of the cost quoted by a local print shop. The internet company were based in Clerkenwell so I assume could be visited to check the final proof.
Monday 27 October 2008 9.37pm
I nearly used Copyprints Ltd. in Talbot Yard off Borough High Street. I didn't because my uni did it for nothing but it was very friendly and a good deal.
Tuesday 28 October 2008 11.43am
Hi Karen
I had business cards printed at KallKwik on Southwark St, very handy to pop in and friendly and they redid them so I was happy with quality. However, took a bit longer than anticipated and a bit of too-ing & fro-ing on proofing it [did this on email]. Faster and actually I think better quality on the web via www.print2people.co.uk. Also much cheaper on the web [this is over a year ago though]. No link to either business.
James - many thanks for technical assistance to get me on the Forum and belated thanks for the 10th In SE1 birthday party!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: