Lambeth Council Tax hell!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 5 January 2004 4.54pm
Please please please reply and let me know if you have been having problems with this incompetent department, who seem intent on making errors for which I am held accountable.

[edited by JH to remove all-caps subject heading. Please don't shout!]
Monday 5 January 2004 5.05pm
No. They must be focusing all their efforts on you, the dastardly devils.

This is a definite conspiracy.

Have you thought about calling The Sport/National Enquirer?

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 5 January 2004 5.50pm
It often best to contact your local councillor to get your complaint sorted more quickly:

Assuming that you live in the northernmost bit of Lambeth (i.e north of the Ethelred estate), Princes Ward councillors details are at:

If you live elsewhere in Lambeth, there's a link to a map of wards and contact details for other councillors here:
Tuesday 6 January 2004 5.23pm
Many thanks for your helpful suggestion, I am in the process of contacting the councillors for Bishops Ward.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network