Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 167 of 172
Friday 18 August 2017 6.53pm
Hi Sandra thanks for the DVD will look at it over the weekend , as you can see I've got in contact with my mate David Moore hopefully a few more queenie s will join in soon ?
Saturday 19 August 2017 12.56pm
Hi Mark please let me know who you recognise on it. My aunt Kit is interviewed walking from the mobile unit going through the middle square, then later on up in the flat !! My aunt Kit was Peters mum she was in hospital giving birth the same time as your mum having Ruth, so perhaps you could show her, surname was Powell children were Bill, John, Carol, Peter and Sharon
Best wishes Sandra Goggin ( nee Feehan)
Saturday 19 August 2017 1.02pm
Hi not sure if anyone can help. I changed my email address a while ago and lost touch for a while, I have now rejoined but had to change user name. I realise now when people see new user name might not realise who it is, my problem is I have tried to alter profile to put user name back to Sandra Goggin but I can't figure out how to do it !!
Saturday 19 August 2017 3.54pm
Hi Sandra I did recognise a few of the older women as my mums friends but not sure of there name s will show my mum Sunday 27 th august when I m next down ashford where she lives and will put names to faces , in the line up near the end with the lady's I'm sure one of them was silvy Easter a dead for her daughter Kim who was friends with my sister Ruth . Kind regards mark Stevens .
Saturday 19 August 2017 5.10pm
Any one know the where abouts of my cousins john Allam would love to get in contact with him , someone did mention him a while back as banjo John ?
Saturday 19 August 2017 5.50pm
I recognise the name John Allum I am sure he one one of my cousin's John Powell mates
Saturday 19 August 2017 9.04pm
Hi Sandra he lived in queens buildings before I remembered but my auntie Joan moved to long lane Bermondsey with John but he must of had friends at queens , he must be in his middle 60s , sounds of it he still plays and gigs around . Could you ask your cousin if he knows his where about s please ? Could you ask Kim Herts if she remember s me ? Kind regards mark Stevens .
Sunday 20 August 2017 9.21am
I am sure John Allum is mentioned in some post's from a few year ago, I think it was Alan Flack who mentioned the names of a few mates, I will ask Kim if she remembers you. I am having trouble getting to old private messages , I changed my email address and seem to have messed things up !!
Sunday 20 August 2017 5.30pm
Hi Sandra yes I did see John mentioned and even said he was busy gigging so he couldn't make one of the gatherings in The Ship pub so I know he s still about just hope he re opens and looks at this page . Regards Mark
Monday 21 August 2017 10.38am
hi mark yes know the latters they still there Julie is 34 now do you rember the proctors at the top of a block Karen michal and ann and peter micky campwell he went on to be boxing champion feather waight
Current: 167 of 172

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: