Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 169 of 172
Thursday 31 August 2017 9.22pm
Hi Sandra you have sent the same message as before did you mean to post another one.
Thursday 7 September 2017 8.34pm
Hi Sandra thanks for the use of the world in action DVD if you give me your address I will return it , recognised some of the lady s silvy easter stood out , my mum couldn't remember name s , funny the buildings did look a little sad , but good memory's .
Monday 25 September 2017 9.38pm
So sad to hear of the passing of Alan flack he was my very first best friend at the age of 5 when we where allowed to play out in the square ,as he posted on a previous occasion he came with me and my family hop picking and likewise my very first visit to the seaside i was taken by he's mum and dad to pevensey bay.
rest on peace. My brother john passed away a frw years ago ,and sad tp say we also attended the funeral of david neal about three years ago.
Tuesday 26 September 2017 6.51am
Hi Gerry I worked in counter claims dept, 42 Southwark bridge rd
There is a united friendly page on Facebook
Tuesday 26 September 2017 6.56am
Hi Mark no need to return DVD hope you enjoyed it
I will message Kim Herte today on Facebook
Tuesday 26 September 2017 9.02am
Hi
I couldn't find the FB United Friendly Insurancd page. Do they ever have any reunions?
Tuesday 26 September 2017 6.38pm
Thanks Sandra many thanks for the DVD , where does Kim live now did she stay on the Aylesbury?
Wednesday 27 September 2017 7.38pm
Hi Mark no need to return DVD hope you enjoyed it
I will message Kim Herte today on Facebook
Wednesday 11 October 2017 1.13pm
I have just spoken to Norman McCrea for the first time in 45 years it was so nice to catch up and talk about old times, it was tinged with sadness as he informed me of the sad passing of he's brother Brian aka booey he is being cremated tomorrow in Australia RIP.!!
Wednesday 11 October 2017 1.28pm
I have just spoken to norman mccrea for the first time in 45 years, it was so nice to catch up and go over old times, it was however tinged with sadness as he informed me of the sad death of he's brother brian aka booey he is being cremated tomorrow in Australia RIP!!.
Current: 169 of 172

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: