Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 174 of 175
Thursday 1 February 2018 6.45pm
Hello, just like to thank everybody on this site, I have found a photo of my uncle Peter, I have seen a video made in collision Street both have bought back so many memories, thank you Sandra and your cousin Peter x lea
Saturday 10 February 2018 11.10am
saned wrote:
Fred I have to ask about the singer word it have been Bill Powell from 86f ?
No the singer lived in the block that housed the Off-licence.
Saturday 10 February 2018 11.17am
Learned of two recent deaths of Fourties' childhood friends, Dougie Blackburn and Leslie Armstrong.
Tuesday 27 February 2018 8.41pm
hi all sorry not been on here for a while , glad to see that the posts are still coming and some old friends are here woowww all the names i have read , ron frampton sorry to here about alan flack i grew up with him so sad glad to see your back sandra thought we had lost you there lol , yes it was really sad to here about norman's bro young brian passing away. was reading a few posts away back some names i remember and grew up with
Friday 9 March 2018 7.23am
good
Tuesday 13 March 2018 5.22pm
Hi everyone I have had Email telling me I have a private message, but when I look in message list it say''s no messages !! Perhaps it's just a blip but if someone is trying to message me try again
Sandra 👍
Tuesday 13 March 2018 9.15pm
Don't worry about the private msg it was from a company wanting you to take part in a survey!.
Monday 19 March 2018 5.54pm
Hi Micky Haworth , my name is John McCarthy .I lived at 260 Scovell Road. I am in contact with Dennis Springett , who lives near Catford now. Not seen John Cooper and John Westward in nearly 40 years
Tuesday 20 March 2018 3.47am
Hi John, trust life is treating you Well? Whereabouts are you living, anywhere near Dennis? When you next are in contact with him, send my regards and hope he is well and send him a belated birthday wish, as his birthday was on 5th March? I only get back to the UK every two years since moving to New Zealand. Can you remember a Terry Warner, who always used to play with us when we were young and living in the buildings? I was in touch with Terry Rogers up until a few years ago, he lived at the top of the Block I lived in and then moved to Lefroy House.
Would like to know how Dennis is keeping?
Friday 23 March 2018 8.27pm
Hi John
Can't seem to get any of your private messages, do you want to reply on the open forum?
Mick Haworth
Current: 174 of 175

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network