Dog day care/ creche

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 3 November 2008 10.09am
Can anyone advise if there is a dog creche/ day care service in the SE1 area? I have two tiny little pomeranian puppies that I hate leaving at home each day while Im at work so really want to find somewhere for them to go each day for some social interaction. Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thursday 13 November 2008 8.02pm
Hi! I have the same problem, I have my mini dachshund who is on his own 4 days per week. I've tried loads of different options - Ive paid 15 for day care which has become too expensive. Pet sitter swap.com is really good but its hard to find someone who wants them all day. If you are interested in meeting with me & seeing if we could find a solution together? that could be good.

I have a dog walker who comes in for 1 and half hours & I'd like my dog to play with others so I could split the cost with you for her. Or Peace of Mind, Cats & Dogs is 40 for a day of care for up to 5 pets, we could split that 1 day per week so at least they could all get that fun together? I also often take a bit of time off work ( i get home at 4.30pm) & would be happy to walk your dogs with mine if you dont get back until later? Where do you live? Im by Union Street. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Lucie
Friday 14 November 2008 4.32pm
Hi Lucie!!

thanks for your reply! Aw i love daschuunds they are v cute! I live at tower bridge just off butlers wharf- Im not 100% sure where Union St is? But your suggestion of sharing pet care would be cool- Ive been pulling my hair out trying to come up with ideas to stop them getting too bored at home all day by themselves! Meeting up would be cool il send you a private message with my phone number and if you are about let me know and I can bring the girls along to meet you and your baby!
Monday 16 February 2009 9.04am
Did you guys ever find anyone or a solution? I have just moved to Butlers Wharf with my pomeranian and he is lonely during the day :-(
Monday 16 February 2009 2.07pm
There are a few small dogs living in Tea Trade Wharf - it might be worth putting up a note in there?
Monday 16 February 2009 2.10pm
Thanks I may try that, may be a good chance to meet other little dogs too.
Monday 16 February 2009 4.17pm
Hi there

I've been living in the area for about 2 years now and there is definitely a need for this.

A friend recommended to get in touch with a pet sitter called Ludi with excellent references. She grew up on a farm and worked with dogs (and owned, last apparently 4 including 2 great danes) many dogs over the years. She is responsible, flexible and loves to entertain dogs whilst their owners are out, taking them for walks and playing with them. Apparently she does this during the day/ weekends too. She can either visit and entertain dogs in your home, or is happy to take them to hers for the day.

She lives on Bermondsey street, so is local. She doesn't work with an agency and doesn't charge 'dog walking rates'.

Her mobile number is 07551753651.

Hope this helps!
Tuesday 17 February 2009 10.09am
Thanks I will give her a call. I cant really afford one on one all day care for my dog... Ideally i would like a day creche, so sharing the costs. Ill give Ludi a call and see what the set up is there.

Thanks,

Ksam
Friday 20 February 2009 1.52pm
Hi...

My partner and I work from home and have lots of free time. We currently walk two dogs at lunch time and would be happy to take on some others. We live in Shad Thames. We are animal lovers...and we are just waiting for the right time to get our own dog/dogs. We would be happy to go and spend some time with someones dogs at their home or have them at ours, as one of us, if not both of us, are always home. We are pretty flexible. Send us an email if you're interested.
Thursday 21 January 2010 6.46pm
edelfitz wrote:
Can anyone advise if there is a dog creche/ day care service in the SE1 area? I have two tiny little pomeranian puppies that I hate leaving at home each day while Im at work so really want to find somewhere for them to go each day for some social interaction. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Hi there,

Did you ever find a solution for this? I have a tiny Maltese puppy and would love her to have ocassional care and some doggie friends, so it'd be great to hear from you...
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: