Pilates Classes - late afternoon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 5 November 2008 5.15pm
Does anyone know of a Pilates class near to the Borough Hi Street end of St Thomas Street that starts at around 4:45pm or 5pm (weekdays)?
Many thanks
Monday 10 November 2008 8.43pm
Hello, there are Hatha Yoga classes at Wild Rents, off Long Lane, near Bermondsey street the timing may not suit you though - every Monday and Tuesday from 6.00pm - 7.00 pm and then from 7.15 - 8.45pm. For more info email alison-holberton@talktalk.net or go to www.alisonholbertonyoga.co.uk.
Monday 10 November 2008 9.50pm
Hi! I go to a Pilates class on Mondays 7pm, near Waterloo bridge. They do another one on Tuesdays at 6pm. The teacher is fantastic. I think you could email her at tracy.colemanATpilatesworks.biz
Tuesday 11 November 2008 9.56am
Thanks for the suggestions Binni and Galinka - but if know of any classes that start at either 4:45pm or 5pm my friend would be very grateful - she needs an early class as she finishes work in St Thomas Street at 4:30pm so it would be too long a wait for a 6pm or 7pm class - which is the problem really as her second job starts at 6:30pm She can't go to the lunchtime sessions either as she's busy serving lunches - likewise at breakfast. I think she'll have to restort to DVD training unless anyone else can suggest a class.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: