Siamese Cat needs a new home

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 7 November 2008 9.11pm
Hello - I am looking for a new home for my spayed 5 yr old girl as I am returning to Canada. She is a lovely Lilac point with a huge personality, big blue eyes and needs to be the only animal/centre of attention. She would be a purrrrfect companion for someone who is home alot who could dote on her. She purrs all the time, retrieves slippers and tells you all about her day when you get home. She in strictly an indoor cat and I'm looking for a good, loving home (she said she likes SE1 :). Please contact me if you can offer her that.
Saturday 8 November 2008 8.49am
Dear Shawna
I am very very interested in your cat - I have sent you a private message (I hope) with my contact number. I am out of town for this weekend but would love to come and see you both at the start of next week.
Monday 10 November 2008 2.51pm
Pity I got here late..

Monday 10 November 2008 3.20pm
There are lots of cats in rescue centres, Flipper.
Monday 10 November 2008 3.37pm
is there a rescue centre around here?
Monday 10 November 2008 4.07pm
Well Battersea Dogs and Cats Home is pretty easy. Waterloo to Queenstown Road Battersea. There's Cats Protection but they seem to have varying rehoming policies. I know the Greenwich one doesn't rehome outside of their borough because they need to do home checks, but a friend of mine got two kittens from the Archway branch when she lived in Stoke-Newington and there was no homecheck. You might have luck with The Blue Cross but I suspect Battersea is going to be your best option.
Also, its worth reading some care advice on the above sites.
Tuesday 11 November 2008 4.10pm
Shawna - have you considered taking her back to Canada with you? It would appear that quarantine wouldn't apply as long as she doesn't have rabies...
Tuesday 11 November 2008 4.41pm
I'd just love to come and meet her and pick up pointers about training my cat, Hutch, to retrieve slippers! :p

Flipper: do take a look at the Celia Hammond Trust; they do a lot of fine work and are not far away.
Wednesday 12 November 2008 12.01pm
Thanks for that page Philpotts, I have had a look and they have really cute cats ! I will call them and see what they can do for me.

I sent an email to Shawna, but didn't reply so I guess she found a more suitable donor.

Thanks again chaps!
Wednesday 12 November 2008 2.31pm
Philpotts24 wrote:
I'd just love to come and meet her and pick up pointers about training my cat, Hutch, to retrieve slippers! :p
Have you thought that the cat may be rebelling in protest at its rabbit-y name? Change name to "Basket" and you might find it becomes a lot more compliant ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: