Fashion Museum bar

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 15 November 2008 2.53pm
any body tried it yet?
whats it like.. is open late?
Saturday 15 November 2008 4.05pm
I've seen it open at 9 or so. Not sure how much later it goes.
Saturday 15 November 2008 8.02pm
I had a coffee there this afternoon, not too many people around at that time of the day and since it is a rather cool place, I personally did not like this place too much for the afternoon, would rather go to coffee@bermondsey (though the coffee was o.k. and they also offer a wide range of tea). When I walked by earlier this week in the evening, it looked rather crowded so I might give it a try for one of their cocktails (I think they also do a Happy Hour) - they actually played really good music!
Saturday 22 November 2008 9.21am
Their signage sucks, that really turned me off, but I thought I should have a peek inside and actually found it very calm and welcoming. One of their signs claims that they are open from 7am-11pm 7 days a week!!!! (HOW?)
Saturday 22 November 2008 1.14pm
If its a coffee bar they can serve coffee from 7am, legally they cant sell alcohol until 11am.
Monday 24 November 2008 11.44am
Signs are, indeed, NAFF. I'm thinking 'car bootsale chic'...
Monday 24 November 2008 2.48pm
[double-posting deleted. Sorry]

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 24 November 2008 2.48pm
Pops wrote:
If its a coffee bar they can serve coffee from 7am, legally they cant sell alcohol until 11am.
In the new world of 24hr binge drinking, can't they get a license to serve alcohol at any hour??

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 24 November 2008 10.55pm
In theory yes, in practice (in Bermondsey St) no!
Friday 5 December 2008 5.30pm
Anyone been in the new bar on Bermondsey street (bottom of the fashion and textile museum)?

[threads merged - JH]
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: