Reliable, friendly cleaner recommendation please!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 17 November 2008 10.20pm
Can anyone recommend a reliable, trustworthy cleaner around the Tower Bridge area?

It's only a 1 bed flat, so its a case of a couple of hours a week, with perhaps a couple of bits of ironing.

Many Thanks
jw
Monday 17 November 2008 11.43pm
Hi,

I have a great cleaner that came to me from someone on this site. If interested pm me for her number. I live in a one bed flat as well and she is great.
Tuesday 18 November 2008 9.13pm
Hi

We are also looking for a cleaner - ours just left! We are located on Bermondsey street. Would you mind sending us details if you think she / he might be interested?

Thanks

Melanie
Tuesday 18 November 2008 11.08pm
I have a cleaner who started her job at my place quite recently -she was recommended by someone here in the forum and from what I can tell by now, she is efficient and reliable. She comes in for 2 hours per week for a 2 bedroom flat and charges GBP 8 per hour. The only thing is that she does not speak English - we are communicating in French (but she also speaks Polish). If you are interested, I am happy to ask her if she has free capacities and send you her details.
Wednesday 19 November 2008 9.41am
We have a great cleaner we've been using for the past year. Really reliable and trustworthy.

PM me if interested.
Friday 21 November 2008 2.25pm
Hello - I am currently cleaning for a couple of people (a couple of offices and one private house) in the SE1 / Bankside / Southwark / Waterloo areas, but am able to do a few more hours per week locally. I am thorough, reliable and honest and take pride in my work. I can provide good references. I'm looking for about 9/hour. Please give me a call on 07812 208665 of email me at euanrtaylor@gmail.com

Thank you, Euan
Tuesday 2 December 2008 4.13pm
Hi, I'm looking for a person to clean 2 bedroom flat + do ironing ,probably 3-4hours every two weeks. Any recommendations??

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: