At home masseur(se)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 20 November 2008 2.05pm
looking for personal recommendations for at-home massage therapists. don't belong to a gym and don't really rate the massages on offer from beauticians/ beauty salons. thinking of deep tissue/sports massage type therapists. grateful for any recommendations
Thursday 20 November 2008 10.52pm
Hi Lagse1, I'm not sure if you mean at their home or at your home! If you're happy to go to them, I go every now and then to Sue Glasgow at the Siobhan Davies Studios (http://www.siobhandavies.com/index.php/parent/68/item/505) who does great DEEEEEP tissue massage.

All the best

Jessica
Friday 21 November 2008 5.14pm
Not sure whereabouts you are but I can recommend Adelle Griffiths for Physio and sports massage - she's based at The Colombo Centre (gym) in Colombo Street, off Blackfriars Road. She's been treating my neck and shoulders for a while - I'd had a frozen neck - really, really painful with the associated monster headaches and pain - went to see osteo - no help, doctor for muscle relaxant - no help. Adelle spent an hour massaging the knots out and after three long months I was able to turn my head again. Thoroughly recommend her.

No association etc - just so grateful! You don't need to be a member of the gym and, it may be worth asking if she'd do a home visit though I don't think she does as she'd have to carry the large bench around.
Monday 24 November 2008 2.49pm
If you look at SE1 Direct's last week's e-letter, look for the ad "Deep tissue remedial massage". Nikki is offering a 70 massage for 50 (about 1.5 hrs) to SE1 readers, based near the Globe Theatre and she is excellent.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network