Good GP in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Wednesday 5 November 2008 4.08pm
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good NHS GP in the borough/SE1 area?

Many thanks
Wednesday 5 November 2008 4.31pm
New Mill Surgery in Wolseley Street is good, but can be difficult to join. I think you need to live close by(Shad Thames area)
Wednesday 5 November 2008 4.41pm
it does depend on your area whether a Doctors can take you-i am with the Falmouth Road group practice which is fairly large and offers many sevices on site but the downside is sometimes it is hard to get appointments-though they do operate a ring on the morning you want an appointment as well. They are also starting a late evening surgery but not sure from when.
Wednesday 5 November 2008 5.52pm
Decima Street Surgery has been OK for me, though saying that one doctor (who seemed senior and very cheerful and polite) gave wrong diagnoses on two separate occasions to me, out of the 4 times I've ever been, so perhaps not a great idea after all. Dr Torry and Dr Webber are fine I think.
Wednesday 5 November 2008 5.58pm
I have found Decima Street surgery to be very good
Wednesday 5 November 2008 8.26pm
I tried to join at Decima St and was told I was outside the catchment, even though I'm about 7-8 mins from there. Ended up at Falmouth Rd, which is adequate.
Wednesday 5 November 2008 10.07pm
Mill St is absolutely NOT good. Try Decima St or their outpost on Southwark Park Road.
Thursday 6 November 2008 7.44am
Did anyone read the southwark and bermondsey news last week?

There was a G.P. ( happily not based in SE1) who had an unusual way of treating one of his patients. He ' massaged' one whilst they were bereft of clothing, paying particular attention to the Y Front part...

I'd be lucky if my g.p. ever asked me to roll up my sleeve!
Thursday 6 November 2008 10.06am
Sign up last week outside the Artesian (on Grange Road/Southwark Park Road) saying that they can sign-up new patients (at least I think it said that!)
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: