Indoor & Outdoor Fitness Classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 11 March 2009 11.28am
I really enjoy the gym classes at my local Virgin Active - especially the body combat and total body conditioning. However, I'm really keen to exercise outdoor more, being cooped up in the gym seems a shame when we have so many nice parks in London! Although I definitely want to keep the gym option for when the British weather fails us!

I love the sound of the Military Fitness Classes in Hyde Park, but as many of you probably agree - to pay membership for two sets of fitness classes seems somewhat steep!!

So, I'm proposing to set some momentum going on this. Wouldn't it be great if a popular gym joined forces with a provider of outdoor classes.

Here's a link below to a request that I've posted onto You Wish http://www.youwish.com/wishes/8673/fitness-package---gym-and-outdoor-workouts - simply click the heart button to 'make this wish mine' and hopefully we'll create some noise around the topic! Make sure you change the facts to suit your needs too!

If there are enough Londoners who want this......surely a sensible business would offer it?!

Elise

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: