Brompton

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 24 March 2009 1.35pm
Does any SE1er have a Brompton bicycle that they want to sell me (any model)?

I'm looking to pay around the 300 mark depending on condition, accessories etc.

Please message me if you can help.

Thanks
Wednesday 25 March 2009 9.32am
I've got a 6 speed with a rear rack and front pannier, and extended seat post, that just needs the tyres pumping up and a quick once over as it's not been used for a couple of years.

I'd be amenable to selling it, but wouldn't sell it for anything like 300, sorry.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 26 March 2009 11.19am
If it hasn't been used for two years, wouldn't it be worth selling it for quite a modest price rather than getting neither money for it nor use out of it?
Thursday 26 March 2009 11.52am
longlaner wrote:
If it hasn't been used for two years, wouldn't it be worth selling it for quite a modest price rather than getting neither money for it nor use out of it?
Oh. I was unaware that I was asking for advice on how to conduct my life or how to dispose of my belongings.

Apologies if my earlier post appeared to be an invitation for people to tell me what to do. This was entirely unintended.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 26 March 2009 1.25pm
Keep taking the tablets, Ivanhoe
Thursday 26 March 2009 1.35pm
eeerm...but if anyone does want to sell me a brompton please message me with what model & year you have and how much you want to sell it for. I am a genuine buyer.

Thanks
Friday 27 March 2009 11.32am
Hi Karen,
must it be a "brompton" (as a generic term for a foldup bike like "hoover")), or might you be interested in a "bike in a bag" - used once?
Friday 27 March 2009 1.22pm
Thanks JayBee but I am looking for a Brompton.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: